Monday 23 June 2014

Memebox Superbox #10 (aka Snail box) and Review


I give this box a 5/5 because I totally love it. The cream really help with my rare breakout. I use this cream after I wishes my face when I get home from work. The hair treatment is amazing, I am looking to buy more in the future. The mask was a nice Sunday treat. Everything about this box is amazing.













List of Products:

  1. The Skin House Wrinkle Snail System Cream (Sample size): This cream really works and I do like how little product is needed. The Sample size is huge.
  2. Pure Smile Non-Silicon Snail Treatment: I really like this hair treatment, I only wish Memebox carried this in their memeshop. It is a product that I will buy again. 
  3. EGF Renovage Youth Activating Eye Cream: This tube of eye cream is way too big? I have been using it for months now and I think I haven't even use half of it. 
  4. DKDN Snail Recover Intensive Serum: The usual Serum... not sure if I notice any different after using this product. 
  5. Purederm Age Regenerating Multi-step Treatment mask: The usual mask thingy but with an extra step.

No comments:

Post a Comment