Wednesday 9 July 2014

Memebox Superbox #25 Foot Care Review and Spoiler

Last box that I received today is the Foot Care box. It is like Christmas for me today and I think the mailman or maillady must think I am crazy or have an online shopping addiction issue. After all, s/he delivered 5 boxes to me today; 3 memeboxes, 1 Julep and 1 Birchbox.

I was so excited to see nail polish in this box. As many of you already know, I have a nail polish addiction. Not as serious as before, but still order my monthly Julep box and nail polish sale here and there. I really wanted to try the foot peeling too because it sounds so interesting. However I am afraid to try it in summer since I like wearing sandals a lot, and I don't think I want to hide my feet for a week. I will give this box a 4.5 out of 5



Product List:
  1. Keyskin Foot Peeling Care
  2. Blacklees The Ssak Mini Files
  3. Blackees The Ssak Foot Pack
  4. Dermahouse Foot & Heel Care  
  5. Sur Line Print Manicure 
  6. Lala Nail Care Oil 
  7. Kavis Deo Under-Arm & Foot Powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment