Friday 8 August 2014

Memebox Luckybox #8 Spoiler and Review

Today is a Memebox Box Day for me. Even though I purchased all the boxes in various dates, for some reason they all show up at my door today.

Here is the product list and a picture of Memebox Luckybox #8. Although, the products in this box are not very expensive and many are sample size, this is a very good box (5/5 score) because of the variety of products inside. I am very excited to Try the Goddess Cream and the Dear By Enprani thingy because I have read so many good review about them.

Product List:

  1. T.P.O. V-Line Banding Mask x 2: I have a feeling I will look really weird in this mask.
  2. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint (Sample size): I love this product and uses it every morning for my work days
  3. O & O & Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser: I have lots of this products, if anyone interested in a trade, let me know.
  4. Derma B Daily Moisture Body Lotion (a very big sample size)
  5. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City (Sample): Super cute packaging!
  6. Dear By Enprani Moistfull Booskin (Sample)
  7. SN-T Goddess Cream
  8. Ryo Anti-Hair Treatmentx2 (Samples)




No comments:

Post a Comment