Saturday 9 August 2014

Memebox Special #11 Cacao Spoiler and Review

This is the most yummy smelling Memebox I ever purchased.You can really smell chocolate before you even open the box. It is amazing! I cannot wait to try all the products within this box. If you know me in real life, you will know that I have a chocolate addiction. There is always a bowl of Godiva Chocolate hidden in my desk at work. I spend so much money on Godiva chocolate that for a year they called me up (thinking that I am a buyer for my company).

If Memebox start making Memebox smelling like dessert, it will be dangerous for my wallet. I will have to buy them all. :) This is a perfect score box (5/5 score) because of how delicious it smells and how this box makes a perfect chocolate spa day. However, the cream soap package did come broken and things did leaked out. I am not sure if I should use it.

Product List: 

  1. Etude House Milk Talk
  2. WondeRuci Cacao Brightening Mask: I LOVE this mask. it smells amazing. When I put on this mask, I feel like I am in chocolate heaven. Best of all, it really works, my skin looks brighter after using this thing. 
  3. Pure Smile Essence Mask Chocolate Milk
  4. Evas Vitamin Cleansing Dessert Magic Cream Soap: Haven't use this because package was broken and Memebox have not response to my email regarding it. 
  5. Pure Smile Choosy Lib Scrub Chocolate: I like this Lib Scrub, it was really hard to resist not licking my lips when I put this one. 
  6. Purederm Nose Pore: Works really well... much better than the drugstore brands I get in Canada. 

No comments:

Post a Comment