Monday 4 August 2014

Memebox Special #13 Cooling Care Spoiler and Review

Can I just say this box is AMAZING! I love this box. This is definitely a 5/5 box. If I can give higher than a 5, I will give it a 6. This box is purchased via one of those secret deal that came with a bonus product (TonyMoly Lip Tint). Truthfully, the lip tint is the main reason I purchased the box in the first place. I got a few samples of this lip tint via memebox before, and I even went to a TonyMoly Store to get the full size. Anyway, I am glad I did purchased this box. I really did not expect much from the box. Maybe that is why I am very surprised at the value.

All the products within this box are full size and it contain two brands that I love (The Skin House and Secret Key). So I am really excited to try these two products.








Product List:

  1. The Skin House Aloe Water Mist
  2. Organia White Organia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
  3. Secret Key Intense Ice Sleeping Pack
  4. N.S.M Exciting Snow Cooling Tint
  5. Awesome Aqua Whip Hug Foam Cleanser
  6. TonyMoly Lip Tint (Bonus)


No comments:

Post a Comment