Wednesday 27 August 2014

Memebox Special #16 OMG Box Spoiler and Review

 This is the first edition of the OMG Box. Truthfully, I was hoping there will be more OMG stuff. Products that will make me speechless. Products that I might be scare to try. Sadly, that isn't the case. This box is kind of "normal". I hope the OMG 3rd edition will be better since I did purchased that one in a bundle.

The things in this box isn't bad, and I am going to try all of them. The only weird stuff in this box is the lips Tattoo thingy and the Bust Pack thingy.
Product List:

  1. HopeGirl Night Diva Gloss: it is a cute lip gloss with a built in LED and a mirror on the side.
  2. SKINAZ Premium Vitablets
  3. SKINAZ The Kissable 24H Lip Tattoo: this is my most exciting product in this box, and you have to use a lot to make it work.. else you will have a hard time peeling it off when it drys
  4. Pure Smile 3 Step Bust Pack
  5. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay mask: THis thing is super adorable!
  6. Ladykin Aqua Exfoliator For Body

No comments:

Post a Comment