Tuesday 12 August 2014

Memebox Superbox #34 Dermocosmetics 2 Spoiler

I received this box as a belated birthday gift from my little brother. I am very surprised that he gave me a present. Specially a Memebox none the less, and one that I have not purchased .Considering that I have purchased over 27 boxes. He did a good job guessing. Maybe he is spying on my blog? Don't know... but it is still very kind of him to do so. However, I did send an e-mail to Memebox about a leaking product from this box because the 1/4 of the reBorn Calming Skin thingy leaked. So the back side is complete soaked. lets see what they will do in regards to this issue.




Product List:

  1. Kang Skin Rejuvenating Cream
  2. Kang Skin Aqua Essence
  3. Cotterang Bubble Peeling Pad
  4. Cotterang Acne Killer Kit
  5. reBorn Calming Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment