Tuesday 2 September 2014

Memebox Coffee Break with Dani Review

I think out of all the collaboration boxes, this one is the best. It is full of great products from previous Memebox. It is kind of like a Luckybox, but better since everything is like full size (beside the BB Ampoule). Also, I think the Miguhara B.P Cream and Nuganic Customized Sunblock is worth to buy this box.












Product List:

  1. Prori Aroma AC Moisture Gel Mist: this have a light floral scent to it but the whole gel mist thing is fun. I really like the texture of it.
  2. Dewytree Ginseng Black Tea Task: Love this brand's mask. I find the whole black mask thing amusing, and it works well with my skin. However, I have read that some people have breakout from Ginseng products. 
  3. Chamos Acaci Snail Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
  4. Kocostar Nail Therapy
  5. Miguhara B.P. Cream: The is like the best B.P Cream ever, it really makes all my pore disappear and most of the time when I uses this cream, I don't need any other coverage. 
  6. Nuganic Customized Sunblock SPF50 PA+++: This is my favorite sun block and it was the main reason I purchased this box. 
  7. Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule BB (Sample)
  8. A pair of exfoliating glove


No comments:

Post a Comment