Friday 17 October 2014

Memebox Princess Edition #2 - Sleeping Beauty spoiler and review

Although, many people in the forum really dislike this box because of the two aloe vera products inside, I personally am glad they are inside. I never received any aloe vera products from memebox before. Yup.... out of my 56 memebox purchases... this is the first time I received Aloe vera products.

According to the description card, this box is worth $129. I think they over estimated it as usual but for sure the value of the box is over the price I pay for it.

I really enjoyed the 3 products that I have tried from this box. The two aloe products cured my dry spot on my right cheeks, so I have to give this box a 5/5. The sleeping mask is wonderful too. I like the whole idea of going to sleep and waking up with better skin.

Product list:

  1. ReinPlatz Intensive Moisture Pack
  2. Vella Neck Tight Cream
  3. D/Ran Aqua WOnder Recovery Eye Cream
  4. Dermahouse Aloe Vera Aqua Gel
  5. e choice Aloe Vera All Care Cream: This is the cream that cured my winter dry spot on my face.
  6. Dewytree Aqua Collagen Peptide Sleeping Mask: I really like this brand and sleeping mask, so this is a win for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment