Tuesday 21 October 2014

Memebox Superbox #61 My Cute Wishlist 3 Spoiler and Review

I really don't know how to put this nicely because I really dislike this box. This is suppose to be a cute box, but I am not feeling the "cute" part at all. Maybe I am expecting too much because I really think the first cute box was SUPER cute.

The bright side of this box is, this is more like a creepy doll box that will fit perfectly with my office Halloween decorations. At least I can get this box out of the house. The only item that I am will try from this box is the $2 cheek patch thing because it is mask related and I love masks... LOL!

Product List:

  1. Hope Girl Tinted Lip Balm
  2. Fairy's Make-up Synergy Sun Cream SPF45PA++
  3. ddung Family Foam Cleansing Cream
  4. Shara Shara Kissing Sugar Lip Scrub
  5. Youngwoosa Oh! It's Lovely and Soft Cream
  6. Tonymoly Red Cheeks Girl's Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment