Monday 23 June 2014

Memebox Luckybox #1 Spoiler and Review


Another 5/5 box from memebox. Luckybox is totally worth the $23 plus shipping USD. The mask that comes in this box is beautiful. It is like white lace in some special material that comes in two pieces to fit your face perfectly.

The cheese cream is a must have for all memebox lover. Texture is fun and it is a great night cream.

The Too cool for school Aqua gel mist is amazing. I will say it is as good as my favorite Tatcha Mist and 1/5 of the price.






List of Products:

  1. Glory Nail Vegan Lacquer: I like this nail polish. It goes on easily and it last long enough until I change to next colour. 
  2. Nuganic Customized Pore Control Essence
  3. NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser (Sample size)
  4. IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning (Sample pack): I like this sample pack. it is a nice step to make sure my skin is clean and ready for my skincare routine. 
  5. Sep Face lifting mask: This is the best mask ever. It is really pretty and you can feel it works after using this thing. 
  6. Too Cool for school Aqua gel mist: A very nice gel mist.
  7. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red (Sample size)
  8. Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream (Same size)

No comments:

Post a Comment