Monday 23 June 2014

Memebox Luckybox #5 Spoiler and Review


Overall I will give this box a 5/5. The box contains many products that I like and will use. For example, cheese cream, tea tree essence, and the eye gel. Also, there was something new/for me to try, the soap berry cleanser. I feel it is worth the $23 plus shipping USD. Many products are in a very nice sample size that will last a long time.









List of Products:

  • Leader Insolution mask Sheet (I got the Aqua Dressing one): I really like this mask. It is extremely moisturizing and relaxing. 
  • Miguhara B.P Cream x 2 (Sample size):  I have never used a BP cream before but I really like this sample. It is great for days that you need little coverage to make your skin looks flawless. 
  • Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream (Sample size): I got the dry skin version for this cream and since I do not have dry skin during the summer, I used it on my feet. I know it is bad.....
  • LJH Team Tree 902 Essence (Sample size): I really like this essence, and I use it on daily basis in the morning and I am already on my second bottle. I am not sure if it is because of this or all the other Memebox products that I am using but I do have less breakouts these days.
  • Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint #2 (Sample size): LOVE IT! I went to a TonyMoly store to get a full size of this thing right after I finished the sample.
  • Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese cream (Same size): Another great product by Dear by Enprani. This is a very good night cream.
  • Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum: Good eye serum, I use this instead of eye cream/gel and it does the trick. 
  • O and Soap Berry Bubble Cleaner: This cleanser really do take off everything, just it have a very soapy smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment