Monday 23 June 2014

Memebox Superbox #3 Spoiler and Review


I will give this box a 4/5. This is the most expensive Memebox that I purchased ($45 plus shipping USD). I have tried all the products within this box and beside LJH Dr.'s Care Vita Propolis Ampoule, rest of the products are so-so. It isn't bad, just I am not sure if I will purchase at full price.












List of Products:

  • DKDN Real Lucent Super Aquasis Moisture Cream: I like this cream. It is very light and there is not much scent to it. Great for day time. 
  • LJH Dr.'s Care Vita Propolis Ampoule: I LOVE this Ampoule, just don't like the price. So I am glad it came in this box. 
  • PUREPLUS Hand Cream - Rose x 3: A strong rose scent hand cream. 
  • JN Neoteric Mandarine Energy Facial Oil: This box is huge! I use this in my night time routine. Smells nice, and does it job. 
  • MAGITREE The Mist: The usual mist. Nothing that WOW me.... but it is great for a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment